Ethical Hacking: Skills, Techniques, and Tools is designed to build upon the knowledge gained from the initial course What is Ethical Hacking: A Detailed Guide for Beginners. It is recommended that students who wish to enroll in this course have already completed an introductory ethical hacking or pentesting course. Ideally, they should have completed the course What is Ethical Hacking: A Detailed Guide for Beginners to ensure the best possible outcomes and a seamless transition into the intermediate level.
Building upon the comprehensive foundations established in the previously mentioned guide What is Ethical Hacking: A Detailed Guide for Beginners, the Ethical Hacking: Skills, Techniques, and Tools course takes a deeper dive into the intermediate level of white, grey, and black hat skills that are crucial for cybersecurity professionals. This course not only equips learners with the necessary knowledge but also provides them with hands-on experience in utilizing advanced reconnaissance techniques. By leveraging the powerful NMap scripting engine and a range of hacking tools commonly employed by pentesters, participants gain a solid understanding of Web Application Attacks, Wireless Network Attacks, PowerShell Scripting, Netcat, and Wireshark Fundamentals. This comprehensive training ensures that individuals are well-prepared to tackle real-world cybersecurity challenges.
For an enriched learning experience in ethical hacking or pentesting, it is recommended that students complete the instructor's comprehensive series on ethical hacking, commencing with What is Ethical Hacking: A Detailed Guide for Beginners and progressing to the intermediate course. Students will have the opportunity to apply and employ all the techniques learned in these two Ethical Hacking courses.
Upon completion of the course, participants will attain a comprehensive understanding of external and internal network penetration testing, wireless penetration testing, and web application penetration testing. The practical exercises within the course are based on real-world applications of Red Team best practices.
Who this course is for
Those wanting to learning the intermediate skills of pentesting.
- Very good course, Professor K is the best! i really love his video ~ Giulio B
- Important and complex topics, including their framework, various aspects, and even alternatives, explained in a clear, systematic, and structured way. The course helps understand the area better, from concepts through installation, settings, to implementation. The resources explain every lesson, each step, with high precision and with annotated screenshots, a unique approach ~ Libor B
- Very good course. Well explained and detailed. Excellent documentation of the labs ~ M Benda
- So far so good. I just started this course and I can see that it's gonna be a lotta fun. The instructor is really knowledgeable and experienced and from watching I can tell that he knows how to convey his information to his students ~ S Sensei
What you'll learn
- Web Application Attacks
- Wireless Network Attacks
- Python scripting for pentesters
- Advance Hacking Methodologies
- Completion of an introductory course to ethical hacking or pentesting.
- Completing Ethical Hacking: Hands-On Training Part I.
- Above-average use of the Kali CLI
- Good troubleshooting skills