Are you feeling overwhelmed and unsure of where to start after volunteering to organize multiple events?
If so, don't worry because you're not alone. Many people find themselves in this situation, underestimating the complexity of event management and ending up with budget overruns or unmet expectations. However, you are different. By considering this course, you are demonstrating self awareness and a willingness to seek guidance, which is commendable.
This course is specifically designed for individuals like you who are eager to give their best in organizing events. Drawing from her extensive experience of 25 years in organizing major events in Australia, Lisa Price will be your guide throughout this course. With her wealth of knowledge and expertise, she will take you through seven comprehensive steps that will enable you to plan outstanding events successfully. Whether your event is small or large, this course will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to ensure your success.
The course offers over an hour of instructional videos, supplemented with additional resources and practical tasks. These videos provide in-depth explanations and demonstrations of key concepts, allowing you to learn at your own pace and revisit any challenging topics. In addition to the videos, you will have access to a variety of resources, including templates, checklists, and case studies, which will further enhance your understanding and application of the course material.
By enrolling in this course, you will gain access to strategies and techniques used by event professionals worldwide. Lisa Price has carefully curated the content to cover a wide range of topics, including event planning, budgeting, marketing, logistics, and risk management. Each module is designed to build upon the previous one, ensuring a comprehensive and cohesive learning experience. Through practical tasks and assignments, you will have the opportunity to apply what you've learned and receive personalized feedback from Lisa Price herself.
This comprehensive approach will not only enhance your event planning abilities but also help you come across as knowledgeable and confident in your role as an event organizer. The skills and knowledge you gain from this course will set you apart from others in the field and open up new opportunities for career growth and advancement. So, if you're ready to take your event planning skills to the next level, don't miss out on this opportunity.
Enrol in this course today and unlock your potential as a successful event organizer.
Who this course is for
- This course is best suited for people with little or no event management experience.
- People who have volunteered to help organised a school or sporting club event.
- Those organising work events for the first time
- I miss doing events because of this pandemic, this added my current knowledge about event management ~ J Louise Soledad
- Very informative. Great insight and resources for executing the event ~ T Alexander
- Yes, it is a good match, very informative, short and explanatory ~ A Slezarikova
- Thank you Lisa, I needed to wrap my mind around an event process, and your experience really helped me in updating the processes that I've created for the last 2.5 years. It also showed me that I'm on the right track, and just organized me a bit more ~ Shivani
- I have always been interested in Event Management. This course gave me an useful insight into the life of an event manager and what are the points he/she should consider to build a successful event ~ S Keswani
- Definitely the best introductory course I've ever done! It's not just common sense like most of these American courses but really concrete and useful tips with a general overview of the job. I'd love to do a more in-depth course from this mentor! ~ A Okrojek
- i am a start up event coordinator and this course has helped me understand how to cope with stress during the work period. its taught me proper planning and how to structure myself accordingly. i would recommend this course to all beginners believe me your life will be much easier. thank you so much ~ Zamaswazi C
- There were some things pointed out that I haven’t considered before in the role of event planning and that is self care to ensure you had enough rest, fed and hydrated. Also the guides and lists are helpful! ~ Somaly N
- Very informative which gave me knowledge of some few key points that I may have neglected when putting an event together which you might not think of ~ S Stander
- This course breaks down the process of managing an event into very digestible pieces. This allows you to understand each section and subsection thoroughly before moving on to the next step. At the end, it gives you a complete understanding of the effort and planning it takes to pull off a great event. I appreciated the emphasis on the customer and the goal of creating positive emotional experiences ~ Julia K
- Easy to understand... I feel that I will be learning alot about all types of event management. I liked the pause to think about my event.. and the inside knowledge about brainstorming. Finished and I love it... Really impressed with the extra information provided.... thank you ~ S Morris
- This course provided a great overview of event management and some really useful resources to put the course learnings into practice ~ C Thompson
- I found this course to be very informative and had fantastic resources. Very impressed ~ Lynnene H
What you'll learn
- In this course you will learn the seven key steps to successful Event Management - Why, What, When, Where, How, Who and How Well.
- We talk about your event vision and creating an event concept.
- Who are your customers and how you might reach them.
- We also discover all the people who we might need to help us deliver the event and touch on emergency and safety management so we can keep our attendees safe.
- We also look inward to see if we have what it takes to be an event manager.
- Students can start this course right away.
- To get the most out of the additional resources, students will need to have software to download word, excel and pdf documents.
- Students don't need to have any experience at all with event management to do this course.