The Course teaches what a Sales funnel is, Importance of building a functional operations structure and also how to optimize sales process hence allowing hands on training.
There are certain factors that are responsible for making a business thrive in this modern age.
However, most people pay attention to the external factors and not the internal factors. Internal factors such as internal structures are needed to effectively run a business.
This course takes you through the processes of developing an internal structure for your business in order to ensure consistent sales.
Developing an Internal structure is a crucial activity your business will engage in. The key to achieving consistent sales is in tying specific sales activity to solid, thoughtful, and data-backed objectives formed with the company’s long-term goals in mind.
Without an internal structure in place, decisions might be made based on what is in front at that given time. This will be what would happen when the unawareness of the business’s long-term goals. As a result, it becomes challenging to tie sales activity to specific data-backed objectives.
So, to create dependable, long-lasting growth throughout the business, there needs to be and that starts with having a grounded knowledge in:
- Getting your first Sale
- What is right offer
- Right Funnel
- Getting it to the right person
- Right Closing Approach
- So how do you make sales more consistent
- Crash Course on building an operation structure.
- Bringing that to scaling consistent sales
Who this course is for
- Business Owners
- Business Managers
What you'll learn
- How to get your first sale
- What the right offer is
- What a sales funnel is
- Importance of Building a functional operations structure
- Optimizing your sales process
- Knowing your different kinds of customers
- Suitable for all kind of businesses interested in their growth.
- Devices such as laptops and mobile phones are needed.