Would you like to improve your skills in personnel management and are you a manager or a person with responsibility? This course offers you the necessary background knowledge with many practical examples to get you started quickly. The target group are (future) managers, project managers, people in leading positions or simply all people with responsibility on the job.
I have implement both scientific content and my own experience as a trainer, coach and manager into these lessons. This will give you a good overview of the most important instruments of personnel development, which will expand and strengthen your professionalism as a personnel developer or/and manager.
In this course we will deal with the following contents:
- Introduction to personnel development: In addition to defining personnel development, it is also important to get a good overview of this discipline. Furthermore, a demarcation to organisational development and coaching is made and the possible target groups are defined.
- Management theories: In order to better link necessary correlations and developments, this chapter provides you with a brief review of the history. Immediately afterwards we will take a look at the newer forms of organization such as Scrum and Holocracy. We also discuss the suitability of agile methods as well as the self-organization of companies, hierarchies and roles.
- Leadership concepts: In human resources development as a manager or human resources specialist, you are also an expert in leadership concepts. You will learn the most fundamental approaches so that you can apply them in management coaching. In addition to the professional teaching, it is also about a basic understanding of how leadership works and how you can implement these concepts in your own organization.
- Management Diagnostics: In this section you will learn about various approaches to measuring requirements and profiles. For this purpose we will go through requirements for managers and management diagnostics. In addition to the differentiation of leadership and management, the focus is on the preparation of the measurements. Furthermore, we will discuss the concept of appraisal interviews and how self-assessment of managers can be used for personnel development. We close this chapter with a self-reflection with the Johari Window.
- Management coaching: As a manager and/or personnel developer you will often accompany employees and/or managers on their way. In addition, you will learn the basic building blocks of process consulting. We will also discuss the consulting parts of coaching and focus on typical management tasks. With the necessary background knowledge and getting to know the 10 management roles, you will also be able to better allocate the various occasions for coaching. This is followed by the clarification of the assignment, which is obligatory in both small and large contexts. The triangular contract is often encountered in management coaching, which is why we will discuss its particularities. In the further course we will deal with the distinction between external and internal coaches as well as managers as coaches. At the end of the lesson we will discuss possible traps in management coaching.
- Systemic Coaching - An express introduction: This chapter is intended to give you a rough overview of systemic coaching. Since this topic is so comprehensive, I have provided a short excerpt from my separate course "Systemic Coaching: The Complete Course". If you would like to deepen your knowledge here, I invite you to take a look at the advanced course.
- Recruiting: Recruiting is an umbrella term that includes both recruitment and selection. Depending on your previous experience, you can deal with biographical, property-oriented procedures in this chapter. We also discuss assessment centers and how they can implement this concept in smaller companies. In addition to many examples, we also deal with hearings. This is followed by onboarding and outplacement, which is essential for successful employer branding.
- Key figures in personnel development: Key figures in personnel development: As (future) decision-makers, you need data-based bases for decision-making. To do this, they should have a basic understanding of the most common key figures in the HR sector. In this short lesson, you will learn a few practical examples.
- Employee surveys: Sooner or later you will be confronted with surveys in your work as a manager. No matter whether you only accompany them because you buy an external consulting service, or conduct the survey yourself, in this chapter we will go into the objectives, planning and implementation in more detail.
- Employer branding: Employer branding has long since ceased to be a fad. Nearly every HR department has already implemented EB- projects or wants to take even more initiatives in the future. In this lesson, you will learn how to define and differentiate between brand and branding, and you will also receive initial implementation recommendations. The larger the company, the more you will be involved in talent management, which we also cover.
With this online course you will receive strategic guidance for personnel development which you can implement for your own company.
Secure your knowledge advantage and enrol in this course right now.
I look forward to seeing you in the course.
Markus Edenhauser, MA MSc
Who this course is for
People with responsibility in their job who want to develop their personal leadership and coaching skills. People who also reflect critically on their actions and strive for improvement.
- Very easy and knowlegble stuff ~ Arshdeep K
- Very Great and Relevant course for me as I am working in an HRD Department ~ Matsie M
- Strong focus on systemic attitude is a good approach. I like this course so far ~ Pallas S
- Good information quality... like it so far ~ Stewart S
- Lots of great information in order to handle employees and myself ~ Amnon S
- Very accomplished and knowledgeable presenter ~ Chang M
- Good information content and preparation ~ Sebastian S
What you'll learn
- Professional background knowledge and tools for your first coaching sessions. In addition there are many practical examples.
- What is personnel development/ human resources development.
- Management Theories.
- Leadership Concepts.
- Develop your own professionalism in terms of leadership and personnel development.
- Management Diagnostics.
- Employer Branding.
- Employee Survey.
- Systemic Coaching (in express run).
- Management Coaching.
Openness and courage to try new things.