The famous movie line "If you build it, they will come" doesn't hold true when it comes to attracting customers for a new business. Instead, a combination of marketing and sales techniques is required to generate demand for your product or service. This course provides a comprehensive overview of successful marketing and sales strategies, covering everything from social media to net promoter scores.
Throughout the course, you'll learn how to identify the most effective acquisition programs for your target market and measure the impact of different initiatives. You'll also receive guidance on aligning marketing and sales activities with your product, positioning, and brand strategy. Additionally, the course covers important financial planning data such as cost per acquisition. In a workshop setting, you'll review tactics and worksheets to create a solid acquisition strategy that will connect your business with its first customers.
How do you plan to attract customers, when will you implement your strategies, and what will be the associated costs? Your marketing plan will provide the answers to these crucial questions.
Developing an Effective Marketing Strategy
What are the most efficient methods to attract customers to your product or service? This course provides a comprehensive overview of three crucial steps: conducting an analysis of your competitors' marketing initiatives, selecting an appropriate marketing mix for your business, and formulating a strategic marketing plan.
Let's examine real-life examples of how product-based and service-based businesses implement these strategies.
To create a robust action plan, it is essential to evaluate your marketing mix and ensure that you have a well-balanced approach across different programs.
A successful marketing plan involves breaking down each marketing activity into its objectives and tactics. Without a clear understanding of the marketing tactics you will employ, your marketing plan will lack substance.
We will also discuss common mistakes made by entrepreneurs and marketers when developing their marketing action plans.
Join our workshop and dive into the process of crafting an effective marketing plan for your business. Get ready to unleash your creativity and strategic thinking as we guide you through a comprehensive planning worksheet. This invaluable resource will help you gain a profound understanding of your business, equipping you with the knowledge and preparedness needed to successfully run it.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to elevate your business planning skills. Sign up for my course and make the most of the planning worksheet provided.
I suggest that you consider downloading this useful course guide to assist you in navigating the course and to serve as valuable reference material in the future.
- I'm not graduate from economic bachelor and English is not my mother tongue. But this course and how Mr. Ken explained the content is really easy to understand for beginner like me. Thanks to Mr. Ken for answered all of my question with a fast and easy understandable answer! ~ Diantini S
- Perfect timing and the insights till now are those that I was exactly looking for.... Excited to learn more ~ Yogen P
- Such an amazing course. You'll be able to understand and create your own business plan and you'll get a lot of valuable advices ~ A Cerimagic
- Lot’s of info in this course. Ken really takes you from A to Z . Just what I needed for my business to take off. Thanks ~ Hugo M
- I'm new to the business world and have been looking for courses with practical guidance. This course definitely provides that and so much more ~ S Slawinski
- So far so good! A lot of challenges I'm facing in my work place Ken has highlighted the root course, which I was not expecting. He is clear, very engaging and breaks down the jargon. He is straight talking, right down to business attitude. I've just completed the first chapter and he's restoring a little faith in me so quite excited to keep learning (I know, I sound like a nerd) ~ Harrie T
- This course is the right match for me as I know some about business but believe in always improving. I also want to make sure I have a solid foundation for my business so I'm positioned right for the new year, and growth ~ E Jollymore
What you'll learn
- Why do I need an acquisition plan?
- Can I hire someone else to do the sales stuff?
- What kinds of goals should I set for my acquisition plan?
- What role does thought leadership play in acquisition strategy?
- How can I contain sales and marketing costs?
- How can I prioritize acquisition programs for my business?
- How can I measure success of marketing initiatives?
- Do I really need to be on social media?
- How can I measure success when it comes to retention?