How are you going to create demand for your products and services? This two-part course examines 11 marketing programs in-depth, including email marketing, SEO, content marketing, and advertising, with examples of how you can apply the right ones to your business. Explored in this course are tactics for deploying the marketing programs you choose, examples of their use, and their impact on your overall marketing budget.
Grab your notebook! This is a detailed survey of the Top 10 marketing programs and tips for how to implement them in your business. This survey of marketing programs includes website marketing, advertising (online and offline), PR, social media, email marketing, content marketing, events and trade shows, and the all-important (and often skipped) customer retention marketing.
Let's start by understanding how to determine the top marketing programs for your business that will drive new customers and increase your revenues. While there are many marketing programs to choose from, it is best to pick the top 3 - 5 that will drive the best business results.
Your website is the window to your business - the new version of marketing collateral. It communicates what your business does, your products and services, and most importantly how to buy from you.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Get listed and rank as high as possible in Google and other search engines. SEO has become a critical, must-have component of your overall marketing strategy.
There are so many options today to get exposure online, so lets make sure you pick the right one for your business. Here we will not only look into the different online advertising channels, but also help you understand the metrics when investing in this channel.
You might think print media is not worth investing in given the rise of digital media. But don’t overlook print media as it can be very effective for some businesses.
Press relations can be a very powerful and effective tool in our marketing toolkit. Hiring a PR expert can catapult a new company into rapid growth. Part of our PR strategy should be working with industry analysts and influencers as well as the press.
Social media is a key component for nearly every business.
Email is one of the most powerful and cost-effective tools you can use to build your business. We will take a look how to effectively implement and maximize revenues from this important channel.
Content marketing is one of the newest and most effective ways to attract new customers. By providing potential customers with high quality information and education, nicely packaged and delivered, customers will be much more interested in doing business with you.
Trade shows and events can be a wildly successful vehicle to gain access to new customers. However, trade shows can also be expensive, so we will show how to use this channel to its fullest.
Let's take a look at how you leverage customer retention marketing to grow your business.
To wrap things up, we will take a look at a handful of other common marketing programs that you might want to tap into. These include partner marketing, channel marketing, influencer programs, speaking programs, and event-driven marketing.
I recommend that you download this handy course guide to aid your journey through the course as well as great reference materials for the future.
- I'm not graduate from economic bachelor and English is not my mother tongue. But this course and how Mr. Ken explained the content is really easy to understand for beginner like me. Thanks to Mr. Ken for answered all of my question with a fast and easy understandable answer! ~ Diantini S
- Perfect timing and the insights till now are those that I was exactly looking for.... Excited to learn more ~ Yogen P
- Such an amazing course. You'll be able to understand and create your own business plan and you'll get a lot of valuable advices ~ A Cerimagic
- Lot’s of info in this course. Ken really takes you from A to Z . Just what I needed for my business to take off. Thanks ~ Hugo M
- I'm new to the business world and have been looking for courses with practical guidance. This course definitely provides that and so much more ~ S Slawinski
- So far so good! A lot of challenges I'm facing in my work place Ken has highlighted the root course, which I was not expecting. He is clear, very engaging and breaks down the jargon. He is straight talking, right down to business attitude. I've just completed the first chapter and he's restoring a little faith in me so quite excited to keep learning (I know, I sound like a nerd) ~ Harrie T
- This course is the right match for me as I know some about business but believe in always improving. I also want to make sure I have a solid foundation for my business so I'm positioned right for the new year, and growth ~ E Jollymore
What you'll learn
- How will your marketing programs impact your marketing budget and bottom line?
- Identify how to measure the success of each and every one of your marketing programs
- Identify the time frame that best fits your chosen programs
- Considerations for how your marketing programs fit with your other business strategies