Do you find yourself experiencing public speaking anxiety and fear at the mere thought of speaking in public, even if you have never actually delivered a speech before? There's no need to fret, as there is a solution that can swiftly transform you into a skilled and confident public speaker.
TJ Walker, a highly acclaimed public speaking coach, is here to assist you on this journey. With more published online public speaking training courses than anyone else and his extensive experience working with a global clientele spanning across six continents, TJ is well-equipped to help you avoid common pitfalls that beginners often encounter, while also guiding you towards attaining a state of comfort and confidence for all your future public speaking engagements.
In a remarkably short span of less than 45 minutes, TJ will impart upon you a wealth of techniques and strategies that will enable you to excel in the realm of public speaking. Whether you find yourself in a new job or a position that necessitates public speaking, this comprehensive course will equip you with the fundamental skills and so much more. Your colleagues and clients will be astounded by your newfound prowess in public speaking, completely unaware of the fact that you were once a novice in this domain.
So, take the leap and embark on this transformative journey with TJ Walker. You'll be amazed at how quickly you can conquer your fear and become a confident and captivating public speaker.
What skills and abilities will students gain upon completing this public speaking course
- Delivery of speeches, presentations, talks, and briefings effectively.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and confidence while speaking in public.
- Articulate thoughts and ideas clearly and understandably.
- Captivate audience with memorable and entertaining messages that resonate with them.
- Develop proficiency in public speaking.
This public speaking class focuses on teaching essential public speaking skills using highly efficient methods that can be learned in under 45 minutes. It's important to note that this course is conducted by a live instructor who demonstrates effective communication skills, rather than relying on animations, slides, special effects, or robotic voices.
Who this course is for
Anyone who want to learn basic public speaking skills.
- I remember the below points. 1. Use one page cheat sheet to organize the presentation. 2. Before making presentation, think and write down in one sentence what do I want the audience to do. 3. List down as many topics etc. to convey the message and prioritize. Pick top 5 and make presentation on those top 5 ~ S Shankar
- The course was amazing. If you are a beginner or you want to learn how to be good at public speaking, then just go for it. I assure you, you will get some valuable tips from TJ ~ A Al-Sham
- This Course is short, prescribe and very helpful as I am a Law Student and for that public speaking skill is very important. This is very helpful. Thank You ~ Aditi
- The most interesting part was about how to motivate your audience. I think you have to consider yourself as audience and then see what you want. Getting the feedback was also interesting and informative. "What do you remember from my presentation?" the one I liked the most ~ Ishitaa G
- What I remember right now is try to narrow your speech, not more than 5 main points, since most of the audience will only remember 5 points from your speech. You can use only one paper to write down all the things you want to reach out to your audience ~ Lee C A
- So far, 1. Use a a cheat sheet for the period of conversation. 2. Habitual engineering with writing/printing out your um, ah, er and circling in red with a line to reduce their usage. 3. Practice with a cellphone. The basics starts with understanding what you want from your audience. Moving to what would motivate them to do what you want. Begin with a bullet point of ideas/concepts/statics. Prioritize the top 5 and leave the rest in a separate document. Ask yourself what your audience needs to know or want to know. Finally, ask what they remember ~ A T Nguyen
- Planning and prep techniques before even creating my presentation, I like the technique on how to remove ahs and ums plus asking my self what do I want my listeners to get from me ~ Paula P
- Wow... I'm deeply impressed. I've always been a nervous speaker especially when facing a large audience. Thanks to TJ for giving me these tips, I can ascertain that putting these tips into action will do me more than good! ~ Isaac A
What you'll learn
- Give speeches, presentations, talks and briefings
- Display confidence when speaking
- Speak in an understandable manner
- Make messages memorable
A willingness to speak and present.