Creative TRANSFORMATION starts with the writing of your first novel...
- Do you want to dramatically improve your CREATIVE writing skills?
- Do you yearn to unleash the BRILLIANT NOVEL inside of you?
- Do you want to experience the KUDOS of AUTHORSHIP?
- Or do you just want to earn MONTHLY ROYALTIES for the rest of your life?
Rob says: "Having been a freelance writer for most of my adult life, I can tell you one thing for sure:
"You don't really feel like you're in the writing business untill you've completed your first novel."
There's just something about that milestone that clicks a trigger inside your head. The one that says: "That's it, you did it. You're now a bona fide author."
And that’s something you want, right?
To be a successful author – writing novels that people want to buy so you can live the life of a freelance writer and fulfill all your goals and dreams.
Sure you do.
What's important to you?
- Do you yearn for the prestige, fame and riches that result from being an author?
- Do you want to tell your boss where to go and become a happy and successful published writer?
- Would you like to know all the tricks and strategies of the professionals - without having to spend YEARS learning them!
- How about discovering how to be talented, artistic - even a GENIUS!
So, let me ask you, right now:
"Do you want to know the easiest and best way to write and sell your first novel?"
If so, you've come to right place.
In case you don’t know me at all, I’m Rob Parnell, proud author of 31 - THIRTY ONE - #1 Amazon bestsellers, including 5 novels, a short story collection, and a popular novella series. I’ve been a freelance author for most of my life and I’ve been teaching creative writing and success strategies online for over fifteen years. UPLYRN contains the best of my resources – all in one place!
Let's get started on your new career...
A few weeks from now, you could have written a brilliant novel, full of excellent characters, compelling action and an ingenious plot. Wouldn't your friends and family be totally amazed? Wouldn't you feel fantastic about it?
Sure you would!
And that's not all - with a good book to your name, soon you can be a published author.
Imagine that - fame, respect, the ability to do whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted!
Does all this sound like your dream come true?
It doesn't have to be a dream. It's all perfectly possible.
- Do you have a book inside you that you've always wanted to write?
- Are there events in your life you've always had a desire to write about?
- Do you then tell yourself (wrongly!) that you don't have the time, the talent or the energy to write a whole book?
Do you fully appreciate that within just a few short months, even weeks, you – YES, YOU, can go from wannabe author to book royalties in your sleep? And that's MONTHLY royalties that arrive like clockwork at the begining of each month!
It's really not that hard to achieve this end.
(More digital authors are becoming millionaires every year, according to ALL of the latest publishing industry studies.)
Once you know how to organize your time, take my course, simply watch my VIDEOS and soak in the skills this unique course offers you, you'll be all set to write and finally finish the novel you always wanted to create.
With over FOUR HOURS of BROADCAST QUALITY video instruction, this is what I can offer you, right now:
- Claim your birthright before it's too late.
- Be what you always wanted to be - an author with a bestselling book!
- Show all those cynics and naysayers they were wrong about you!
Because with step by step, no nonsense tips, techniques and simple strategies, this system will enable you to turn your most treasured dreams into reality.
You'll be able to turn on the tap to instant creativity. You will gain the all important Author's Mindset! You'll learn how to banish self doubt and lack of confidence. You'll have access to all the tricks and skills of professional writers. Best of all, whilst writing for no more than an hour or two a day, you'll be able to finish an entire novel - easily - in less than a month. Guaranteed!
Most people – even some professional writers - think that writing a novel is hard. That it's something that requires dedication, talent and heaps of spare time. Amateurs think it's something that only others can do. These are some of the most persistent myths that surround the writing process.
Listen, if you want to know everything that’s in this massive writing course, spin down to the bottom of this page. The full curriculum is there.
You'll be amazed at the sheer range of issues I have addressed in this course. I leave no stone unturned in my quest to fully equip you for the writing and selling of a commercially successful novel.
Here’s a quick OVERVIEW:
Initially we look at the all-important MINDSET required for the writing of novel.
Dedication comes from within - and you'll need to dig deep to find the commitment and energy necessary for the great task.
The good news is I have developed a program that includes crucial skills like:
- How to create a new habit
- How to set targets
- How to maintain your accountability
- and how to maintain and sustain your motivation.
These positive abilities will help you sail through the writing of your novel.
We look at the TOOLS you need like your writing space, your individual process and the physical items you will need to help you write your magnum opus.
Next, we tackle STORY CREATION. This section is packed with all the tips and tactics you need to create the best story you can possibly deliver.
Discover your overriding topic, the subject that drives you, and how you can show your internal vision with imagination and courage in the pages of your swansong.
- Learn how to easily create compelling characters.
- Seek out your genre, your ideal location
- Discover how to structure a template based on the hero's Journey.
- Learn how to interweave theme, premise and authorial depth into your next masterpiece.
- Understand story arc, point of view and the importance of correctly framing obstacles and creating an agenda path for your protagonist.
Be ahead of the game: know how to use INSTANT NOVEL TEMPLATES, especially developed for this course. Never before has one author or teacher attempted to distill the essence of each and every genre into a usable template for new writers.
It's like having your own mentor SHOW you how to get started and keep going with a structured outline that will always result in a perfectly formed novel-length story.
This is a truly astonishing inclusion in this course: never before available complete templates for novels!
YES - Classic templates that always work.
Use the pre-formed templates PLUS learn how to be more flexible too - by developing your own wonderful plots.
Learn how to create perfect scenes and how to construct a novel template that is robust and symmetrical. Become a writer of stature with your first attempt.
It's all right here!
Instant literary success creation is available to you - right now.
Then we move onto the WRITING! You get so much help here, it's crazy!
- How to write fast
- How to stay focused
- How to finish what you start
- How to enjoy being creative
- How to create a bestseller on autopilot
Next, I show you everything you need to know about EDITING a bestseller!
- The three main editing issues you must address
- How to gain distance and objectivity
- A complete editing plan to copy and emulate
Then finally about PUBLISHING and SELLING your work.
- The alternatives available to you
- The best way forward for instant results
- What to avoid like the plague!
- 50 ways to promote you book online
This course really is the most comprehensive guide to the whole issue of novel writing you could ever hope to own!
But you may be thinking at this point: Why is writing a novel and selling a novel such a crucial experience for you?
Simply put, it can change your life. Completely.
That's what happened to me. I went from stuck and bored in a poverty-stricken humdrum life to rich and independent with just ONE YEAR - simply because I started writing and selling books - that's how powerful it can be.
This Course Explodes The Myths!
In this brand new and original system, you get the facts.
Based on uniquely valuable information gleaned from twenty-five years of writing and working with hundreds of writers, artists, screenwriters, agents, producers, directors, managers and publishers, I promise this program will take you on an exciting journey.
It's a frank and thorough road map to success.
You will learn how to write fast and well and easily - in fact, probably faster and better than you ever thought possible!
Even if you're a professional, this system contains information that will simply blow you away!
You'll wonder why writing ever seemed so hard. I guarantee it!
Never before on the Net have so many tips, tricks and secrets been laid bare. If you aspire to be a published author or just want to finish your first novel, there is simply no other system for writing that you need.
You Will Discover:
- How to acquire an Author's MINDSET - easily, quickly and without effort.
- Writing Q.E.D Creating compelling fiction no-one can ignore!
- The Trick to getting your reader to love your characters
- Revolutionary F.A.S.T. Editing
- The Six Killer Rules for writing any fiction.
- The Ten Deadly Sins writers commit so you don't have to!
- How to deal with Procrastination and dreaded Writer's Block.
- How to deal with Distractions including family, friends and spouses!
- Learn the Secret to Boundless Creativity
- All the Tips, Tools and Techniques necessary for fast, faultless fiction!
- All this and much, much more!
These facts would take you years to learn. Why take that valuable time?
It's All Here!
Now, I know what you're going to say.You're going to object. You're going to say that there can't possibly be an easy way to write a novel. A whole novel? As in 80,000 to 100,000 words?
Well, I used to think the same way. I believed that there was some mystery to being an author. That it was something I wanted but maybe I could never achieve. I was terrified of the seemingly enormous task of writing a book.
But, let me tell you, I wish I'd had this system when I started out. That's why I wrote it. It's the book I would have most wanted to have by my side when I started writing. A program that could have saved me years of hard earned experience!
Listen... I know what it's like to be poor - and it sucks.
I remember being so poor I once prayed for divine help - that's how desperate (and pathetic) I was!
Years ago, I was living in the virtual gutter. Dirt poor. Always struggling to pay the bills. Crazy, because I was working nine to five jobs - with various partners and children - living the "normal” life like everyone else - and yet I had the least amount of money!
I hated normal life because I felt empty and dissatisfied.
I knew I had so much to offer but each day that passed seemed like a missed opportunity. I began to think I would go to my grave having given nothing to the world.
Every day, I grew more depressed until the turn of the last millennium – when I knew I just had to get myself together and simply change my life!
Sure, I’d written stories before, but THIS TIME, I decided, it would be different.
I would go all out to make it work!
Only when I listened to my heart and intuition and gave it my all to start on my dream - to write for a living - did everything fall into place. Within less than a year I was earning more than double as a writer than I'd ever earned in an office job.
I had to write.
In that first year of freelance writing I wrote three e-books, seven short stories, two online writing courses and finally finished a massive novel.
All that changed my life, put me on the road to where I am now. Happy, fulfilled.
The Truth of It
25 years ago I was a struggling artist, scraping together money from wherever I could find it. I wrote and wrote, eventually getting published. It was hard. It was harder because I had no blueprint, no concise advice to follow. I'm a professional writer now - and have been for over a decade! I've written numerous books, screenplays, stage-plays, articles, columns and short stories. I've been published all over the English speaking world. It's been good for me.
But the truth is I would never have taken this career without my love of writing. I love writers, if you can understand that, because they inspired me to do what I do. For this reason, I've always felt somehow indebted. That's why I want to give back to writers something useful.
My Commitment to You
I've been a writer all my life.
I'm passionate about writing. Ask any of my students and they'll tell you. My great aim is to help writers no matter where they're at - to succeed. I'm dedicated wholeheartedly to this one objective.
I've also been a voracious reader since I was very young. Even now, I read 3-4 books every week - without fail. In the last year or so, I've read all the Internet has to offer on the subject of writing and self-help in this area. It is because of this that I can honestly say that this course is the best, the most complete, and the most radical new way of looking at this age-old subject that you will ever come across!
I'm going to let you in on a secret now. Good writing can be taught.
You don't need to be a genius, or hugely talented or even clever. Good writing can be taught.
Have you ever been amazed by an author's success? Especially when their writing is average? There's a reason for it. The truth is anyone, with the right guidance, can create compelling fiction. Anyone can write a brilliant novel. Yep. Even you.
Don't Believe Me?
Ask yourself this. What makes a good book nowadays? A good read? A good story? Or well written prose and intelligent sounding words?
The fact is, modern publishers don't want great literary writing. They want stories because it's stories that sell! That's why agents and publishers continually reject a great writer and take a brilliant novel every time! Best news? Something that even publishers don't know? There are ways of creating those stories. Ways that I can show you. Here's another recent unsolicited testimonial:
Does this Sound Like You?
Over the years, I've worked with thousands of writers, on all kinds of projects. The same excuses keep coming up. I don't have the time to write. I can't get my head around this story - it's too hard.
I don't know where to start.
I'm not good enough.
I can't get this character right.
This plot doesn't work as well I thought it would.
You've probably used a few of these yourself in the past. The fact is all the above excuses are the result of wrong thinking. That's where my Easy Writing System can help you most. It goes right to heart of writers' problems and deconstructs them from the inside out. There are solutions to the problems writers face and I've found them, used them with terrific success and now, distilled them down into one incredible system! You've just got to get hold of it!
But, as I said, I know what it's like to be poor.
I grew up in a working-class home on a council housing estate in a dormitory town in the UK. My dad was a lorry driver and my mum a seamstress. My sister and I went to crappy public schools with thousands of other working-class kids. Nobody thought we had anything going for us and my parents constantly told me not to expect too much from life.
It sounds bad but I honestly used to loathe my home life and what I'd been taught to look forward to. Even at a young age, as a consequence, I vowed to do something different.
To BE different...
I promised myself I'd be an artist. A musician, a writer, whatever, it didn’t matter. It was only important that I be a creator – someone who was in control of their life and tried to make a difference, make a contribution to the world.
I didn’t want to be a poor nobody – the kind of person my parents steered me to be.
I wanted to be an author.
But not only that. I wanted to be a rich and famous author, too. And live in a big country house, be a lord of the manor, and have thousands of eager fans waiting for my next magnum opus…
Okay, I got that but – at the time – twenty years ago – I often wondered how was I ever going to make that happen.
I needed a road map – a complete instruction manual.
Of course, in those days, there weren’t things around like that. In the old days, there was nothing like this course…
So, for years, I floundered until I finally understood that the secret to success is that you have to create new things and sell them to people - and so, if you're a writer, you have to create stories – novels ideally - and then sell them, and…
...that's how you get successful!
I could go on - but really, the best way for you to appreciate this course is to take it.
I promise, you'll have the time of your life.
Join me - and I'll personally help you as much as I can to get YOUR novel written and OUT THERE.
Click the purchase link below before the special price expires!
TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE - ONCE and for all!
Write and Sell Your Own Novel - Starting Now!
Who this course is for
New and wannabe novel authors.
- It was beneficial to watch this course and get an idea about the outline of a novel, how to write one and what to avoid doing ~ M Bassal
- The Excellent explanation and he cover all most all the topics to write your own novel... i highly recommend this course....lovely....also got more enthu to write and got the push to write daily and soon publish my own book....Thanks .... a ton .... ~ Kajal D
- Rob is a fantastic teacher. He is straight-forward, explains things clearly, and seems to really care about those taking his course. His down-to-earth communication style is refreshing. I am really enjoying this course and learning a lot ~ M Mowrey
- By far the best and most thorough course I looked at so far. With a clear way to help build a structure for a story. Very helpful points on creating a story. Rob, it seems you are making my days. Thanks so much ~ Manfred G
- What a privilege it is to be taught by such a great teacher and writer.I haven't met Rob Parnell personally, but I have bought and read several of his books. When I discovered that he was teaching this course I immediately chose it above all of the others because I KNOW he's a great writer and I knew the information I learned from him would be the real deal from someone who knew what he was talking about and was actually successful. What a delight it was to learn that he also has a bubbly personality, an amazing sense of humor and a positive outlook on life as well. I highly recommend Rob Parnell to everyone. He is truly awesome! ~ G Harris
What you'll learn
- How to write and sell your first novel within the shortest possible time, no prior experience ncessary!
- Be taught by a multi-published author who has been teaching writing successfully for over twenty years.
- How to get inspired, organize your ideas, and create an excellent plot for your novel.
- Invent new characters, and sustain the motivation to write an entire novel.
- Learn how to self publish so that you can collect royalties on your writing as soon as possible.
- An earnest desire to see your name in print, on a novel book jacket, or proudly self-published on Amazon.
- An enthusiasm for storytelling will help
- Hopefully you will already enjoy writing, stringing words and sentences together and be willing to write consistently.